Re: [FH] Fuzz's Weekend

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
      Hi Dana,

      Just thinking out loud but where are you located?  Could it be the heat that could be causing Fuzz to be a little more lethargic?  Maybe lying on the bathroom floor for coolness.

      Is he lying comfortably?  On his side?  Stretched out?

      I remember early into Boo's diagnosis the cardiologist said to me "Boo will have good days, and bad days".   As long as the RRR remains 24-32 and he is eating well, I wouldn't be too concerned. Easier said than done, I know.  I am a nervous wreck when Boo has the slightest change in behavior.

      Hope Fuzz is having a good day and seems more like himself.

      Laurie and Boo