Re: [FH] New member

  • r schu
    Message 1 of 88 , Jun 30, 2012
      ondansetron didn't get her to eat much and she was still distressed after eating a little or getting syringed, so a listmate, knowledgeable, suggested switching to cerenia.

      she seems less nauseous on it, but still not eating...but she seems to feel better.  she's alert, enjoys going out in the yard, and is hanging in there.

      i'd like to get her to eat but don't know what else to try.

      -l and m

      Message 88 of 88 , Feb 27, 2016
        If you just hit "reply" it will go back to the original person who posted.  If you want it to go to the whole group, hit "reply all".

        Carol