Re: [FH] New member

  • Lynda Doty
    Message 1 of 86 , Jun 30, 2012
      What is the reason you are giving Cerenia instead of say, ondansetron? In my experience, cerenia is for actual vomiting, and ondansetron is for the nausea that leads to the vomiting. I do hope you both SLEPT and rested well!!!

      Blessings,
      Lynda, Martha, Morelli & Angel C.B.

      Who knows what this night will bring...cerenia working and her eating? keeping me up with discomfort? or just plain sleep.

    • Lynda Doty
      Message 86 of 86 , Jun 30, 2012
        Maybe just give it a little longer Ithink you said she is getting Pepcid ??

        Sent from my iPhon