Re: Winn Foundation

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
      hi

      That's interesting. My cats are on pimobendan (vetmedin) and both have
      normal kidney values. Fortekor helps hearts and kidneys, maybe vetmedin works
      in a similar way.

    • Laurie Stead
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
        My heart kitty is on pimobendan but now has mildly elevated kidney enzymes. Guess it just goes to show every kitty is different.

        Laurie and Boo

        Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

        That's interesting. My cats are on pimobendan (vetmedin) and both have
        normal kidney values. Fortekor helps hearts and kidneys, maybe vetmedin works
        in a similar way.

      • tafoster4000
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012
          Interesting. My heart kitty, Moe, is on pimobendan since March. He had mildly elevated BUN and creatinine values before March but just looked (keep all labs in spreadsheet) and his BUN and creatinine are both down slightly, high end normal range. He is on a fairly high dose of lasix so would have expected those values to increase but they haven't, so maybe this pimobendan link is the reasons.

          Taca