Suspicious E-mails sent

  • Julia Jennings
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2012
      Hi everyone,
      I sincerely apologize for any strange e-mails that have been sent out from this e-mail address.  Please be advised these e-mails were not sent out from me, so I am taking the action of notifying everyone on my contact list, and I have changed my Yahoo password.  I have also notified Yahoo of the problem.  I would advise not opening these strange e-mails, and again, I apologize for any inconvenience.  Thank-you to all that have alerted me of this problem.
      Sincerely,
      Julia Yurco