[FH] Re: Boo's Recheck Update

  • kateydiddles29
    Message 1 of 7 , May 26, 2012
      Hi Laurie,

      Am sooo glad Boo is feeling better! Between the sedative and the stress of the vet visit itself, I'm sure she was overwhelmed. Also glad to hear Boo's meds are helping and that the echo showed no signs of progression of the DCM. That's encouraging!

      Go slowly with weaning Boo off the Lasix. I know it's a balancing act with the kidneys and that makes it tough. Hope Boo continues to do well!!!

      Karen and Zax