Re: Generic Plavix approved by FDA

  • tafoster4000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2012
      I've been using generic with 2 cats prescribed plavix, my angel Pyewacket and currently Moe. The cardiologist was OK with giving me a script, I was ordering from Canada Pharmacy. I paid $50 for 30 tabs. this included the $10 shipping. Target wanted $8/pill. Curious to what the generic will run in the US.

      Taca