Re: Generic Plavix approved by FDA

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 11:42 AM
      That's good news and will reduce the cost a lot. Reminder to all UK people
      that plavix is available as a generic under the name clopidogrel in the UK
      and is about a quarter of the cost of plavix branded.

      Lyn:)

    • tafoster4000
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22 4:48 PM
        I've been using generic with 2 cats prescribed plavix, my angel Pyewacket and currently Moe. The cardiologist was OK with giving me a script, I was ordering from Canada Pharmacy. I paid $50 for 30 tabs. this included the $10 shipping. Target wanted $8/pill. Curious to what the generic will run in the US.

        Taca