Re: [FH] Teddy Hoover - new to this group

  • Lynda Doty
    Message 1 of 7 , May 19, 2012
      but what about adding something like CoQ10.

      In addition to the aspirin every 3 days, Martha is also taking 30 mg CoQ10 daily. Not all vets agree on this one, but it certainly can't hurt and I've heard of it being a help. We started her on 10 mg and worked up to 30.

      Blessings,
      Lynda, Martha, Morelli & Angel C.B.,_._,___