Re: [FH] Toby-Thankyou

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2012
      Hi -- I'm glad you had the necropsy -- otherwise you would always wonder. They are very good at hiding illness, so there's no way you could have known.
      But he was so blessed to have you to take care of him, especially during his illness. And he gave you all his love in return.

      Please post his photo & story on our memorial site, we'd love to see his photo & hear how you met, etc. http://www.AngelKitties.com

      take care -- Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too