Re: [FH] Thank you to All

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2012
      Nancy, we all share your sorrow. We hope you'll stay on the list, your experience can help others.

      Also, please put Stashia's photo and story on our memorial site, http://www.AngelKitties.com -- we'd all love to see her & hear how you met, etc. This site is open to all kitties, no matter how long they've been in heaven.