Vitamin E and CoQ10

  • Bill & Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
      Is there any reason not to give Vitamin E and CoQ10 to a CRF cat?
      Mittens also has heart problems, and these are supposed to help the heart.

      Also, I give him Vitamin E and CoQ10 with his potassium. Any problem with
      this?

      Linda

      Bill & Linda Fischbach (@home)
      King George, Virginia
      <fischbl@...>
    • Dottie Witter
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
        --- Bill & Linda Fischbach <fischbl@...>
        wrote:
        > Is there any reason not to give Vitamin E and CoQ10
        > to a CRF cat?

        Linda, I was told at the vet med college that it was
        all right for me to give Spike, who has HCM, the CoQ10
        as long as I didn't give it at the same time as his
        other medications. I do give Persia the Beautiful, who
        is CRF, a CoQ10 daily at a time other than her
        atenolol and Tumil-K.

        Dottie

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • MJ&AR
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2002
          I give CoQ10 to both my crf kids and my cybil with lymphoma.
          MJ & sweet angel Thena & 6
          "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
          Anatole France