Re: [FH] Angel Toby

  • MAUREEN FOGG
    Message 1 of 8 , May 12 7:20 AM
      Lyn,
      Im so sorry you lost sweet Toby - What a beautiful boy and such an angel face.
      Im sorry he had so many health issues - but he is at peace now
      and getting to know Yuki as their spirits encounter each other.  They know how
      much they were loved and cared for.
      Take some special time for yourself as you grieve,
      Sincere Condolences,
      Maureen and Angel Yuki