Re: [feline-heart] SubQ fluids + HCM, sub-freezing temps

  • CatWoman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
      CatWoman wrote:

      > diuretic available (we had to do this with Biscuit, Muffin's
      > brother

      Bad form to do a followup to yourself - but sheesh - I'm starting
      the year out badly!

      Bisc was Muffin's *SISTER*!

      Diana
    • shelley seidman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
        Hi Helen..i always appreciate your insights. Although
        i don't have #'s handy i remembered yesterday that the
        vet said that Gloria's urine tests were more
        indicative of the CRF than the blood..i recall being
        told there was a major prob with her specific gravity.
        The vet's office has been closed because of a massive
        snowstorm..i'm hoping to get some more info tomorrow.

        http://greetings.yahoo.com