OT: Come Meet a Cheetah Saturday -- Rare and Special Event!

  • Marisa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2012
      Hello!

      On behalf of the Cheetah Conservation Fund ("CCF") and the Zoofari Foundation I writing to let you know that we still have space available this Saturday, May 12, In Bonsall, California (between Oceanside and Fallbrook) so come and meet Dr. Laurie Marker, founder and executive director of the CCF and meet Victor, our ambassador cheetah at his home! Here is an opportunity to get up close and personal with a cheetah and Dr. Marker over a champagne brunch from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and learn more about the work being done to save the endangered cheetah. Following the event, take the opportunity to sign up and tour Zoofari and meet an African Serval, kinkajous, binturongs, fennec foxes, porcupines and MORE!

      Here is the link to sign up and I have attached a flyer with further information. Call me if you have any questions and hope to see you!

      http://www.wildwonders.org/edu-tainment/cheetah-conservation-fund-mothers-day-celebration/

      Cheetah purrs,

      Marisa >^,,^<

      --