Re: [FH] Toby.. HCM and now enlarged liver

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2012
      hi Lyn,

      Whatever the tests come back with, I would start giving him two supplements if you can get them. One is Milk Thistle. It is very healing to the liver. The other is SAMe (s-adenosyl l-methionine). There is a veterinary version called Denosyl http://www.nutramaxlabs.com/Vet/Products/Denosyl.aspx That company also makes one that is a combination of the extract of milk thistle and SAMe called Denamarin.

      I hope the tests are not any kind of lymphoma, but rather just inflamation. Either way, both of those supplements can help.

      Carol