Re: Cheat sheet for regular Vet. visit

  • Joanne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 8:01 PM
      Finding ways to keep track of what happens to the cat and at the vet's is a great idea. I have a notebook where I keep track of issues-vomits, upset stomachs, questioning behavior-anything to keep track of regarding all my cats. I list things to ask the vet. When it's time for any vet appointment but especially for my HCM cat, I check the list to see if there's anything to ask or discuss with the vet. Each cat has a file with copies of test results and appointment sheets which I also make notes on regarding what happened at the vet's and what we're to do and how things are proceeding.