Re: [FH] Angel Oscar passed unexpectedly 4/25/12.

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2012
      Hello

      I am so sorry to hear Oscar has passed. You gave him the final act of
      kindness and he fell asleep without suffering. My thoughts and prayers are with
      you.

      hugs

    • MAUREEN FOGG
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2012
        Karen,
          I felt exactly the same way about the heart disease – it sucks indeed.   I am
        so sorry for the loss of your Boy Oscar and of course you did all that you
        possibly could for him.
        My kitty Yuki suffered in the end. Of course each time she had CHF and couldn’t
        breathe she suffered.  A month after her passing I miss her horribly, but I
        don’t wish
        That things had been different – It just would have prolonged her suffering and
        my increasing inability to keep making her better as she got sicker . She did
        have a very wonderful and loving home with us for two years and those were two
        years that she would not have had otherwise since we rescued her.  I feel a
        little better now since her passing and I hope for the same for you and your
        Husband in a month or so.  It is so very difficult I know.  My only advise is to
        let yourself grieve and be receptive to Oscars spirit which will always be with
        you in love.
        Best to you and your other kitty Felix.
        Maureen and Angel Yuki