Re: [FH] Angel Oscar passed unexpectedly 4/25/12.

  • Kathleen King
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2012
      Oh, Karen,
      I am so sorry for the loss of your Angel Oscar.  You did the brave and unselfish thing and gave Oscar the gift of a peaceful passing.

      You are all in my prayers.

      Kathy and the Kitty Kids, including Angel Danny

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2012
        Karen,

        So sorry to hear about Oscar. It’s never easy to have one of our fur babies go to the Rainbow Bridge. May your memories help you get through this time of grief.

        Hugs,
        Marycay

      • elfinmyst@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2012
          Hello

          I am so sorry to hear Oscar has passed. You gave him the final act of
          kindness and he fell asleep without suffering. My thoughts and prayers are with
          you.

          hugs

        • MAUREEN FOGG
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2012
            Karen,
              I felt exactly the same way about the heart disease – it sucks indeed.   I am
            so sorry for the loss of your Boy Oscar and of course you did all that you
            possibly could for him.
            My kitty Yuki suffered in the end. Of course each time she had CHF and couldn’t
            breathe she suffered.  A month after her passing I miss her horribly, but I
            don’t wish
            That things had been different – It just would have prolonged her suffering and
            my increasing inability to keep making her better as she got sicker . She did
            have a very wonderful and loving home with us for two years and those were two
            years that she would not have had otherwise since we rescued her.  I feel a
            little better now since her passing and I hope for the same for you and your
            Husband in a month or so.  It is so very difficult I know.  My only advise is to
            let yourself grieve and be receptive to Oscars spirit which will always be with
            you in love.
            Best to you and your other kitty Felix.
            Maureen and Angel Yuki