Re: [FH] Quinn

  • mmayer11@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
      Good luck Kathy & Quinn! I will keep you both in my thoughts.
      Hugs
      Marianna

    • Judi Levens
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
        All of your kitties are (or were) beautiful! must be a lot of work to keep them all brushed though. Quinn is a beauty...I hope you enjoy him...hugs...Judi and Angel Max and Tucker

        To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
        From: katn3kits@...
        Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:21:10 -0700
        Subject: [FH] Quinn

        My new boy, Quinn will have an ultrasound in May - probably the 22nd. His murmur is grade 2-3.

        I am a little nervous because it was 4 years ago in May that a heart murmur was heard on Danny. He he was diagnosed with HCM one month later and lived for three years and nine months after his diagnosis.

        Quinn is so sweet and mellow! I posted a picture of him in my Danny and friends album.

        Kathy and Kitty Kids

      • elfinmyst@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 2:58 AM
          Hi kathy

          Let's hope Quinn's murmur is a benign condition. I`m glad he's settling in
          with you in his new home. It must be heaven for him after the shelter.

          :) Lyn