Quinn

  • Kathleen King
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
      My new boy, Quinn will have an ultrasound in May - probably the 22nd.  His murmur is grade 2-3.

      I am a little nervous because it was 4 years ago in May that a heart murmur was heard on Danny.  He he was diagnosed with HCM one month later and lived for three years and nine months after his diagnosis.

      Quinn is so sweet and mellow!  I posted a picture of him in my Danny and friends album.

      Kathy and Kitty Kids

    • mmayer11@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
        Good luck Kathy & Quinn! I will keep you both in my thoughts.
        Hugs
        Marianna

      • Judi Levens
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
          All of your kitties are (or were) beautiful! must be a lot of work to keep them all brushed though. Quinn is a beauty...I hope you enjoy him...hugs...Judi and Angel Max and Tucker

          To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2012
            Hi kathy

            Let's hope Quinn's murmur is a benign condition. I`m glad he's settling in
            with you in his new home. It must be heaven for him after the shelter.

            :) Lyn