Re: [FH] Quinn // was A Cat's Will

  • karenborga@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2012
      Congratulations!
      Happy Days for Quinn, what a lucky kitty.

      Karen, Asst. Host
      Moderated on-line chat pet loss support
      M-T-W-F 8 - 10 pm
      Sun 2 - 4 pm EDT
      http://www.aplb.org/chat/chat_petloss.html

      *****

      I have been missing my Danny so much that yesterday I went to one of our local shelters.  There I found a big boy the same age, color and size of my 3 year old Maine Coon, Brody.  He had that look in his eyes that said he had resigned himself to never being adopted.   He came to live with me yesterday.  I had the feeling it was Danny's doing, I even stopped and looked at Danny's picture before I made my final decision. ....
      Kathy and all the kitty kids, but especially Quinn and Angel Danny

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile