Re: [FH] Interested in hearing from Lovenox users and nattokinase

  • tafoster4000
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 23, 2012
      Or a gel capsule. I give Moe all his meds in gel capsules, no taste, so no real negative reaction to the pills. He gets 3-4 gel caps each AM and PM, then some meat baby food treat to wash them down.

      Taca

        Plavix tastes terrible.  Make sure you wrap it in a pill pocket if you are giving it to your kitty.