Re: Oscar isn't up to snuff.....

  • mprofant60@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2012
      My tried & true method for Hannah, Queen of the anti-pill contingent, is to put them in a small amount of butter which I then roll into a very tiny ball & freeze. Not that she takes them happily even in butter, but it makes it a lot easier. Since I've started doing it that way, my hands have practically healed from all the scratches and bites & very few scars remain.... :-) Michelle & her fur-masters