Re: [FH] [tanya-loss] My dear son Aslan is gone

  • Diana X
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 17, 2012
      I'm so sorry about the loss of little Aslan. It's so hard to read through these posts and not tear up. I haven't lost a furry child yet, but as they age (and one now with HCM), oh, it's just so hard to even consider! It's a blessing to read about other dedicated mommies and daddies and how they cope.

      I wanted to pass on something that I had read about YEARS ago. If this has been brought up before, my apologies, I'm fairly new here :-) There are companies now that will use ashes to make a diamond. It's something that I would definitely consider when the time comes. It's pricy but something you might want to look into.

      Here's one site:
      http://www.lifegem.com/

      I'm sorry if anyone finds that morbid, that's not my intent. Just thought some folks might find it something they'd want to look into.

      Hugs to all,
      Diana and Timon