Re: My HCM Boy

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2012
      Hi Suze

      I am sorry Wasabi is poorly. The sudden dilation of the pupil may be due to
      a small stroke. My Tom had this when he had a retinal bleed due to high
      blood pressure. Is Wasabi's blood pressure normal? If he has heart disease he
      will need to keep up his medications and none of them that I have heard of
      can cause dilation of the pupil. That would be damage to the muscles of
      the iris. Has he got lowered eyelids as well.. looking like is eye is party
      shut.