Re: [FH] Zenith was only 11 months old!!

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2012
      Yes, thank you for bringing this up Ryan. You also need the necropsy to help Zenith's siblings. If he did have some kind of heart disease, chances are that some of his siblings may also have it. But they can get echoed now, and put on medications if they have it.
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2012
        Im so sorry to hear of the loss of little Zenith. What a terrible shock for you.

        This is a terrible disease to live with and from what I understand death can
        come on suddenly.
        Take care of yourself in this sad time.
        Maureen and Yuki