RE: [FH] Zenith was only 11 months old!!

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2012
      so very sad for your loss...it must unbearable to lose one so suddenly...hugs...Judi and Angel Max

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: ljrnov1965@...
      Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 16:47:04 +0000
      Subject: [FH] Zenith was only 11 months old!!

      My beloved cat Zenith died suddenly yesterday??????

      The Vet says it was probably a heart condition. He showed no signs of sickness AT ALL. He was an indoor cat along with his brother Yogi. We rescued them from a shelter on 8/29/11. My son is just heartbroken. I have set up an appointment for Yogi to be checked for it is just a mystery!!!!

      Does anyone know what may have happend? I know it is only speculation but ity was so sudden.Within a moment that was it he laid down and died. He was eating normal and acting like his affectionate frisky self.

      So heart broken

    • Westgold
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2012
        Yes, thank you for bringing this up Ryan. You also need the necropsy to help Zenith's siblings. If he did have some kind of heart disease, chances are that some of his siblings may also have it. But they can get echoed now, and put on medications if they have it.
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5, 2012
          Im so sorry to hear of the loss of little Zenith. What a terrible shock for you.

          This is a terrible disease to live with and from what I understand death can
          come on suddenly.
          Take care of yourself in this sad time.
          Maureen and Yuki