Re: Update on Osiris - and introducing Athena

  • keycmv
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
      Quality of life is what it is all about!

      Carol

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Les Beau Sighthounds <lesbeausighthounds@...> wrote:

      Praying I don't have 2 HCM positive cats on my hand - but if so, then so be it - I'll do whatever I need to in order to give them the best quality of life possible!

      Lydia
      Owned by Sphynx, Afghans, IGs, and the hounds of Iggy Palace Rescue
      Missing my special angels - Portia (IG mix), Oogie (Sphynx), Jamie (Afghan), and Treasure (IG)