Re: [FH] FYI: L-Carnitine

  • mmayer11@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2012
      Faye wrote...I researched L-Carnitine and seizures is a side effect!

      Dear Faye,
      This is the first time I've ever heard that l-carnitine can cause seizures in cats. Can you tell us ...or give us the links...where you found such research with regard to cats? It's important for the group to have such info documented for future reference.
      Thanks

      Marianna