Re: Need help with checking heart rate

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2012
      Best advice - get a stethoscope. Our vet at the time told us to get one at the nearby uniform shop (where they sell nurse/tech garb), had no idea stethoscopes would be sold there. Bought one for $6 and it hurt my eyes and was difficult to hear. They let me exchange it for a $16 model, much more comfortable and I could hear better. Mellie's heart rate at the time was over 220. I still check it once in a blue moon.

      carol and mellie