Re: [FH] OT: Insulin syringes

  • acidsoda
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 24, 2012
      I went and got a new box with the 3/10cc & short needle.(I appreciate the short needle so much!) The plunger is a bit easier to pull on this one. I'm glad I asked, at first I thought it's just impossible to pull back because the syringe is so skinny, didn't know I just got a bad batch(BD 1/2ml). -Zoe