Re: [FH] Introducing ForestWind Siberians

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2012
      Hi Cathy

      I also had a kitten who had a persistently fast breathing rate, over 40
      even at rest. Even when sedated for blood tests her rate was 40. We had an
      ultrasound done twice and showed no HCM or any other heart disease or lung
      disease and she's 3 now and perfectly fine. I guess some cats just breathe
      fast.

      :) Lyn