Re: [FH] Has anyone tried a Holistic Vet / Accupuncturist?

  • mmayer11@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2012
      I for one will be very interested to know how things go for Thor. So please keep in touch.
      Acupuncture and Chinese herbs may do far more than we Westerners can claim. The whole point here is that these therapies cannot hurt in the right hands. I just heard... Animal planet was the source...that there are only 900 veterinarians certified to do acupuncture in the US. Now that seemed to me to be a shockingly low number given the fact that I can think of at least 4 off the top of my head in my very rural section of CT.

      good luck!

      Marianna