Fw: note from jackie re mystro, continued

  • dppl dppl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2012
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Jackie <jboynton@...>
      To: dppl dppl <dppl1110@...>
      Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 6:55 PM
      Subject: note from jackie re mystro, continued

      Thanks Judy, Max, still hanging in there.  More in the dark now than ever.  Vet won't give me copy of x-ray, or continue to advise.

      Can anyone tell me this?  If I take her off both heart water pill, and nothing changes, what does that mean?

      If she doesn't have heart disease, has 9 weeks of massive dose heart/water meds gonna kill her?

      Thanks again, I'm starting to lose it.