Re: Sunshine ...not eating well

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2012
      Hi Lee Ann

      Vetmedin has been a miracle drug for my heart cats as well, it sounds as if
      Sunshine is heart stable and doing well in that. I`m sorry she's poorly
      and not eating. Have you considered an infection? She may be feeling sick or
      have a blocked nose which is preventing her eating. How long has this been
      going on?

      She may need antibiotics or something to stop her feeling sick if it's an
      infection. There are lots of reasons cats don't eat. I`d try lots of
      different foods, especially recovery diet from the vets. She needs to eat
      regularly or her liver will suffer, so you could syringe some recovery diet mixed
      with water into her mouth to help her.