Re: [FH] Snowy rests tonight with the angels....

  • Patti Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2012
      So sorry to hear about your loss.  I lost one of mine this week also.  On Thursday.

      Hopefully you can find some comfort in knowing he passed peacefully in the comfort of his home, surrounded by those who loved him.  I think that is how he would have wanted it.  I took my girl to the ER clinic and she spent the night there and passed at 6:00 am before we got back there to see her.  If I had known she would not make it through the night, I would have left her at home with us, where she at least felt safe.  Guess we always seem to second guess ourselves, and what we maybe coulda/shoulda done differently at the very end.

      Patti