Re: [FH] Danny

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2012
      I am also just reading about dear Danny now. He was very blessed to have you to take care of him, and he gave you all his love in return. He's now young and healthy and waiting for you at the Bridge -- I know we will see our little ones again!

      Please post a memorial to him on our site http://www.AngelKitties.com -- we'd love to see his photo and hear how you met, etc.

      Sincerely, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto