Danny

  • katn3kits
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2012
      My Danny went to the Rainbow Bridge today. He was only diagnosed with CHF 3 weeks ago but had severely decompensated in that time. He spent a lot of time at the kitty hospital. His medications had been adjusted and doubled but he continued to have mulitple episodes every day of difficulty breathing. I brought him home on Tuesday and we had a few good days although I worried constantly as I saw the problems he was having.

      Because I live so far away from the vet (45-60 minutes), he would never have survived an all out crash and would just have suffered.

      I had a mobile vet come to our house today. Even though I knew it was the right thing to do, it was the hardest decision I have every made.

      I pray for all of your kitties with CHF. Please pray for us.

      Kathy and kitties Lucy, Maggie, Brody, Ari and Duncan
    • Judi Levens
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2012
        I'm so very sorry for your loss of Danny...it sounds like he had an extreme case, and you did what you could do.I lost my Max one year ago today after 3.5 years with CHF...it was one of the hardest days of my life, so you have got all my sympathy. I can only tell you that it does get a little easier with time. good luck, and big hugs...Judi and Angel Max

        PS: I will never forget him!

        To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2012
          Dear Kathy & kitties
          Bless you all, please know you in my thoughts and prayers. What you did was very brave, I understand the difficulty.
          Someday you will be able to remember your boy and smile without the tears.

          Diana and angel Happy

          Happy's Memorial

          http://angelkitties.com/mems/index.php?page=detail&get_id=22&category=8

        • Marycay Doolittle
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 12, 2012
            So sorry to hear about your Danny. May your memories help with your grief.

            Marycay

          • Westgold
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 12, 2012
              I am also just reading about dear Danny now. He was very blessed to have you to take care of him, and he gave you all his love in return. He's now young and healthy and waiting for you at the Bridge -- I know we will see our little ones again!

              Please post a memorial to him on our site http://www.AngelKitties.com -- we'd love to see his photo and hear how you met, etc.

              Sincerely, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto