Re: New question for Peanut

  • acrocat@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 9, 2012
      Hi Diane

      There is usually a "corrected reticulocyte" count which takes a few other factors into account, do you have that number? Without the corrected count, and assuming this was properly labeled as cat blood, and with no normal ranges for the lab, I'll still stick my neck out and say non-regenerative because the % is low. But you should ask your vet and discuss the meaning of this.

      Adriann