Re: Pet food recalls

  • beadfreak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2012
      My mother's precious Shi Tzu was one of the victims of the Chinese in
      2007. She had been feeding him Nutro canned food for a couple of years and he
      suddenly got deathly sick. I spent over $2,000 at the veterinary hospital
      in a effort to save his life, but he died a terrible death in spite of
      their efforts. I received a settlement less than half of that last year in the
      class action suit, but would give back every penny of it if we could have
      Joey back again, healthy.

      Caroline