Re: Another newbie...

  • joanne marbut
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 5 5:51 PM
      I actually must use a glass dropper (bent tip is best) for Myrna because she's allergic to plastic!  That's how we discovered she has HCM because she was given steroids for the sore that developed on her mouth after spending a few weeks as a kitten eating off of plastic dishes. She was 8 months old. She will be three years old in March.