Re: [FH] Antibiotics with Atenolol and baby aspirin

  • ERIC LEE
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 3, 2012
      I am sorry. I worked 12 hours yesterday so I didnt type so well. He ha an upper repiratory so thats why I asked my vet for antibiotics. I am just being very cautious and worrysome

      Thank you for all of your replies!!!

    • acrocat@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 3, 2012
        Most URIs are caused by viruses and not bacteria, so antibiotics won't help. If he has yellow snotty stuff, then antibiotics would help.