ears

  • katn3kits
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 10:03 PM
      Has anyone noticed a change in the color of the skin inside the ears of your cats with CHF. Before Danny was diagnosed I thought I noticed that the skin in his ears looked darker. I even looked on line to see if I could find a connection between dark skin and heart disease.
      His paw pads have always remained pink but is it possible to have cyanosis in his ears and not other places?

      Thanks,

      Kathy
    • Toby Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3 10:00 AM
        The only issue I have heard about with ears changing color is Fatty Liver Disease... but that would be a yellowing of the ear skin I believe.