Re: [FH] Re: question about rate of disease advancement and left atrium enlargement

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
      Lyn,

      That is wonderful to see improvement!  I have been told by the cardiologist HCM never gets better.  If the thickness of the heart improves, it was most likely caused from something other than HCM, like a food allergy or something of that sort.

      Just curious what have you been told?  Do they still believe it was HCM to begin with?

      Thanks!
      Laurie and Boo