Re: Questions about CHF

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2012
      My "Boo" was treated with a steroid for what we suspected was asthma.  This put her in CHF and it was determined once she was well enough for further testing that she never had asthma!  Definitely see a cardiologist as soon as possible so you are sure you are treating the right problem.

      Best,
      Laurie and Boo