FDA Gives Plavix Six More Months Before Generic Version Available

  • joanne marbut
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2012
      I'm having trouble posting from the website for the support group so am posting as part of a previous discussion thread and changed the Subject line in the email heading.

      Link to a story:

      http://ducknetweb.blogspot.com/2011/01/fda-gives-plavix-6-month-extension.html

      I don't understand why Plavix can't become generic and affordable, and why the FDA keeps allowing a delay. Our cats only need 1/4 a day. Can you imagine how expensive it is for humans who need one a day?