RE: Sammy

  • FVEAP
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2012
      Hi, thank you for your note. Sorry I wasn't clear. He is still on Lasix and
      the Spironolactone was just added. He seems to be holding his own right now.

      Tim Meeker

      fveap@...

      From: FVEAP <fveap@...>
      To: harris.rose@...
      Date: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 5:39 PM

      Yes he has had an ultrasound (twice). He definitely has Cardiomyopathy. He
      is now also on Spironolactone (another diuretic) and I am anxiously waiting
      to see if this helps keep the fluid under control. Thanks for your interest
      and support.

      Tim Meeker
      fveap@...