Sunshine...litter box problem?

  • LeeAnnC
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2012
      I'm just worried that she's not feeling well and weak...i've had sick cats thay have laid in them but knew they were sick...i just got sunshines bloods back and they were perfect but now i'm worried that she's not feeling well "heart" wise.
      The cardiologist i see is very far and i missed him last week at my vets office..he only comes once a month and his office is far...i have another cat at home dying with cancer now so i don't want to go that far and leave him either.
      Sunshine "seems" okay,,eating ,,drinking..not breathing heavy but i am really worried about her laying in the litter..like to weak to get out.