Re: Gilby passed away

  • janie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2012
      I am so sorry for your loss. It is so very hard. I had my first two
      pass away fast. I had litter mates 4 of them. The first one went like
      in a heart attack. The second was like yours only not a violent. This
      was yrs ago and there was no help for her. Her brother and sister
      laterlater was tested and one had it and he lived 7 more years just
      fine and then we lost him suddenly like his brother. No warning. It is
      so hard to take this. I feel for you but you did all you could now you
      just have to work through it tell you have good memories. Hugs to
      you . Janie